- Housing Options
- Apply For Housing
The Housing Authority of the City of Tulsa (THA) would like to clarify a few misreported details regarding the gas leak, and subsequent fire, that took place this afternoon at our South Haven Manor Property.
It has been reported by a local media outlet that THA employees placed the gas line flags at the construction site where the incident took place at South Haven, when in fact it was OKIE that mapped and flagged the site – in compliance with City regulatory practices.
Additionally, it was reported that a THA work crew struck the gas line when in actuality it was a third-party contractor hired to install surveillance cameras that struck the unflagged gas line.
THA will continue to cooperate with the investigation into today’s accident and would like extend our heartfelt concerns to the families of the utility workers and firefighters who were injured.